Re: issues with quick nav of thunderbird and NVDA

Hareth

No,
The quick key folder navigation does work fine with thunderbird 78.
plus they added some long waited feature "minimize to tray' to TB options
And the options setting interface has become a lot easier to deal with. .
SS

On 8/12/20, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
It should be noted that when you get to version 78.x, which isn't available

through the program update yet, but its coming at some point, that the quick

navigation add-on will no longer work, nor will the other add-on that adds
functionality. I might be able to find out its name. Its something like
Mozilla enhancements. I've said before that if people only use Thunderbird

for e-mail, I think updating is a bad idea. If you use other features, it
might make sense to do so.

Also, the Lightning add-on is no longer used in 78.X. The calendar function

is built into the program. I don't know if it can be disabled but those are

changes people who just let the program update should be aware of. If it
can't be disabled, that might be another reason for not letting the program

update. These topics need more discussion.