Re: Thunderbird quick key folder nav extension

Hareth

I've used the thunderbird 78 own addons browser to install it.
It doesn't show on the internet browsers the way it appears with the
thunderbird own browser.
Hope that helps.
SS

On 8/12/20, Don H <lmddh50@adams.net> wrote:
When I looked for addons for version 78 the quick key nav was not a
option to install.

On 8/12/2020 1:18 PM, Hareth wrote:
Hi,
For a few days now Quick Folder Key Navigation extension works even
with the latest thunderbird 78 release.
Plus worth saying here that the long waited for "minimize to tray"
feature has been added to Thunderbird 78 as well.
You can find it in the thunderbird options.
SS
Here's a first, at least for me. I went in to Tbird extensions to see
which
ones I have installed after someone mentioned Lightning on a separate
topic. Quick Folder Key Navigation is another of the extensions I have
installed.

After jumping over to my web browser for a couple of minutes, I noticed
T-bird window with the title, "Loading...," had shown up, which I'd
never
seen before, and its content is about Quick Folder Key Navigation. It
reads: The add-on has been updated to make it compatible with
Thunderbird
version 69.0 and later. It continues to be compatible with Thunderbird
68.0.
Note that the "Enable key navigation" item for toggling key navigation
on
and off in the folder tree that used to be added to the "Go" menu has
been
moved to the context menu of the folder tree. The only button is Close.

~ Oscar Wilde