Re: issues with quick nav of thunderbird and NVDA

Kevin Cussick

Hi, Interestingly enough I got an update to this app on this computer I am using 78.1.1 of tbird, it is 64bit but I got an update to this addon yesterday and it now works.

On 12/08/2020 13:50, Dan Beaver wrote:
I started having the problem where quick nav wasn't working at all.  I took a look around and discovered that there had been an extension installed called Lightning.  I looked into it and decided I didn't want it.  I removed it and now my quick nav extension is working perfectly.
You might want to see if you have this extension installed and ifg you do remove it.  I bet your quick nav will start working again.  You could just disable it to test this first before removing it.
Dan Beaver
--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)