Re: issues with quick nav of thunderbird and NVDA

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 02:08 PM, Gene wrote:
I've said before that if people only use Thunderbird for e-mail, I think updating is a bad idea.
-
Rushing to update anything before it's main public release is always fraught with problems.  So is refusing to update after a major release as time marches on.

Best practice is to update to keep pace with the latest release that is available to the public, not in beta, regardless of the software involved, whenever one can.  If you're going to have problems, and you are no matter what you do (or don't do) it's better to have them with something where a solution will be actively being sought, and that means current versions (and/or supported versions - as come companies do support several at one time).

          ~ Oscar Wilde