From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Inam Uddin via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 8:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io Group Moderators <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Latest Skype and screen readers

Respected friends, today I’m very sorry to let you know that with the latest NVDA I cannot use Skype.

The matter of fact is that I’m using Skype 8.63.

As I go to desktop and focus to Skype, it says nothing other than Skype.

With JAWS it is continuously saying Chrome Legacy Windows, but with narrator it is working fine.

Please do something it is a serious issue!

Charlsdarwin1

                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10