Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA remote access and usage

Ok how do I contact you off-list?

Thanks.

Don

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Charles Adkins
Sent: August 12, 2020 10:32 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Actually, I have had the opposite result. I use it here at work on two computers. If I can help write me off list. I got my help from the nvdaremote.com page. Hope that helps.

On Aug 12, 2020, at 10:02 AM, Don Risavy, Jr. <donaldrisavy@...> wrote:

Hello,

Was wondering if there was a easier method for using the remote plug in for NVDA as what saw and or tried to use was extremely aggravating, challenging and frustrating trying to figure out how to use the plug in for accessing other computers that are using and have nvda installed.

Thanks.

Don