De: zahra
Enviado: miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2020 22:50
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda] Latest Skype and screen readers

hello.

did you try skype 8.62 or 8.61?

were they accessible for screen readers?

On 8/13/20, Inam Uddin via groups.io <charlsdarwin1969=aol.com@groups.io>
wrote:

Respected friends, today I’m very sorry to let you know that with the
latest
NVDA I cannot use Skype.
The matter of fact is that I’m using Skype 8.63.
As I go to desktop and focus to Skype, it says nothing other than Skype.
With JAWS it is continuously saying Chrome Legacy Windows, but with
narrator
it is working fine.
Please do something it is a serious issue!
Charlsdarwin1
                                 Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--

By God,