From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2020 7:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] New post in NV Access about my history with NVDA

If I if I were to create it, who would join? As mentioned one was created from a guy in India or somewhere nearby, but I didn’t it see it serious enough to my taste, thus I decided to leave it in peace. If you’d like, write me to you offlist so as not to clutter, to get an idea of how many of you would join?

Gera

El 14 ago 2020, a la(s) 11:13 a.m., Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...> escribió:

NVDA whatsapp group can be a nice idea.