Looking for accessible PDF editors

Mária Orovčíková

Hello list,
please, are there any PDF Editors available that are accessible with the latest NVDA and Windows 10?
I need to fill in an application form which is in PDF format only, so I am looking for either an accesible PDF editor or a way how to convert the file into accessible format to fill in, but the formating as in original document *must* be preserved. It is the application form for the city council where I live, that's why formatting is so infortant.
I do not have sighted person around all the time, and I would like to do it on my own if possible.
Thank you very much in advance.
Maria