Re: Looking for accessible PDF editors

Tyaseta Rabita Nugraeni Sardjono <tyasetarabita@...>

No, I can't proof with record audio because now I am using windows 7 ultimate I was use them all when I was at national vocational disabilities use windows 10 pro. I just can proof in judgement day if I lie or not.

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020, 14:53 Akash Kakkar <akash.misc07@...> wrote:
Not at all.
I've just again tried foxit and nitro and they are not at all accessible.
can you proov your claim by providing a audio recording?