Re: Looking for accessible PDF editors

Mária Orovčíková

Hello,
yes, it is all the same for me.
These two applications are not accessible at all.
Maria
,

Odoslané z iPhonu

Dňa 15. 8. 2020 o 9:52 užívateľ Akash Kakkar <akash.misc07@gmail.com> napísal:

Not at all.
I've just again tried foxit and nitro and they are not at all accessible.
can you proov your claim by providing a audio recording?

On 8/15/20, Tyaseta Rabita Nugraeni Sardjono <tyasetarabita@gmail.com> wrote:
What you say is not right. I tried all of them. Extreemly accessible.

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020, 13:40 Akash Kakkar <akash.misc07@gmail.com> wrote:

None of them is accessible for editting purpose

On 8/15/20, Tyaseta Rabita Nugraeni Sardjono <tyasetarabita@gmail.com>
wrote:
For edit pdf can use Adobe acrobat dc, nitro pdf, foxit reader

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020, 12:05 Mária Orovčíková
<maria.orovcikova@gmail.com

wrote:

Hello list,
please, are there any PDF Editors available that are accessible with
the
latest NVDA and Windows 10?
I need to fill in an application form which is in PDF format only, so
am looking for either an accesible PDF editor or a way how to convert
the file into accessible format to fill in, but the formating as in
original document *must* be preserved. It is the application form for
the city council where I live, that's why formatting is so infortant.
I do not have sighted person around all the time, and I would like to
do
it on my own if possible.
Thank you very much in advance.
Maria