Re: Protonmail

Gene

Unless someone is sending personal or confidential information, they may not care.  I don't think any possible sbnooper is going to be interested in reading my mail, which mostly is e-mail list mail.

Gene

On 8/16/2020 2:57 PM, Jesse Farquharson wrote:

THat's where you're wrong, though. Google is absolutely not secure. They claim they are, but until they use end to end encryption on e-mails and Google searches and other such things, it's all a lie.

Luke, if you're reading this, regarding your point about getting the mailbox configuration thing to show up, yes, you do have to select expand row for that to work. I am trying the process on my new machine and so far your steps are working for me.