Re: ergent, nvda is sensitive to capital letters:

Arlene

Hi, I've done this. I have a full desktop keyboard. I accidentally hit the caps lock and I yelled through the message. Luckly it was someone off list. Maybe that person had his caps lock on.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosemarie Chavarria [mailto:knitqueen2007@gmail.com]
Sent: March-11-16 10:14 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] ergent, nvda is sensitive to capital letters:

Hi, Gene,

I have to be careful too because this keyboard has all the keys close
together so I have to make sure I don't accidentally press the caps lock
key.

Rosemarie
Hi

They might have there caps lock key on tell them to turn it off if
they are all in capitals. Say they are yelling.

If you have a mic, you could always audio chat.

Gene nz

On 12-Mar-16 6:52 PM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
hi every one.
how can set nvda not sensitive to capital letters?
beginning of words with capital letters does not cause a problem and
in most cases nvda reads the words properly.
but unfortunately when someone write the words with many capital
letters even in the middle and end of the words nvda reads the
sentences and in many cases leter by letter and i could not understand
my skype messages and emails?
what should i do to solve this problem?
thanks and god bless you all.