Re: Protonmail

Jesse Farquharson

Pretty much, Sarah. Google's ecosystem allows this in spades. Proton's, however, does not make money off of advertisements or data collection. They rely on user subscriptions and you get everything in one package. ProtonMail, Proton Calendar, ProtonVPN, and other services I may not be remembering. There are no ads in any of its services, and they don't own a search engine as far as I'm aware.

Anyhow, I've mostly managed to set things up. I'm just having issues creating or authorizing the outgoing mail certificate. Nothing I've tried works.