From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Tuesday, 18 August 2020 3:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Interacting with mouse over links using NVDA?

Will this work wherein I have to hover over buttons and stuff to get actions to show up? I can hardly get this to work at all at mee6.xyz. By the way you must be logged in in order to see what I'm talking about but you can delete actions , messages etc by hovering over items. A menu will then show up.

On 16 Aug 2020, at 13:58, benmoxey@... wrote:

Hey Akash

1. Move your focus to the position of the element that has the mouse over actions.
2. Move the mouse pointer to that position with NVDA + / on the number pad (desktop mode) or NVDA + Shift + M (laptop mode).

This should display mouse over actions. Note that I am assuming that the navigator object is set to follow focus changes, which is the default behaviour. You can clarify this if necessary in the Review Cursor settings or toggle this behaviour on or off with NVDA + 7.

All the best.

Ben