Re: Any way to decrease NVDA sounds except the voice?

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hello.

Yes, is the option for the sounds of focus and browse mode. But the beeps in the progress bar is a beep that NVDA play with a script, don’t is a sound file.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and also help to the blind people in the use of screen readers and technology.
Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

certification.nvaccess.org