Skype

Damien Garwood

Hi,
Over the past few weeks, NVDA seems to have trouble focusing controls when reloading Skype from the system tray.
1. Open Skype. NVDA behaves normally.
2. Minimise Skype to system tray.
3. Reload, either by attempting to actually reload Skype, or by accessing the tray icon and hitting enter on the "Open Skype" option in the context menu.
Now, tabbing, arrowing, and attempting to switch on/off browse/focus mode all fail, unless I go into a menu and choose an option that loads another window (let's say the "about" dialog), then exit back to the main screen.
I'm not sure whether a Skype update has caused this, or whether this is a problem with NVDA 2020.2. It certainly never happened in 2020.1.
Has anyone else had this issue, or is it one of those strange occurrences again where it's just me?
Cheers.
Damien.