Re: Skype

David Csercsics

Yes, I think this is a Skype bug, because my friend who uses JAWS noticed the same issue. The only way for it to get focus is to press the alt key twice to enter and exit the menus, or do something else that works with the menus. This is obviously bad programming somewhere but I don't think it's NVDA's fault since it is broken with at least one other screen reader that uses a different model for interacting with Windows than NVDA does. I never thought to try with narrator, but I expect the same result as with NVDA. Maybe we'll have to look at it and see what's going on visually.