Re: Beginner's course in Python

David Goldfield

I would also be interested in learning Python as I'd love to be able to contribute to the NVDA project by composing addons. If any skilled Python users are interested in conducting a series of classes I'd gladly pay for training provided that your teaching skills match your programming skills.

On 8/18/2020 4:59 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Hi everyone,

I would like to learn Python. I am developed in a few other programming languages but I would like to start from scratch. I would also not like to teach myself but to participate in a group learning experience.

I wonder if anyone can advise me how best to proceed?

I would be happy with an online course, fee-paying or free, from any country as long as it is conducted in English and is fully accessible with NVDA.

All the best,

Cearbhall