From: Cearbhall O'Meadhra
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 11:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Beginner's course in Python

Hi everyone,

I would like to learn Python. I am developed in a few other programming languages but I would like to start from scratch. I would also not like to teach myself but to participate in a group learning experience.

I wonder if anyone can advise me how best to proceed?

I would be happy with an online course, fee-paying or free, from any country as long as it is conducted in English and is fully accessible with NVDA.

All the best,

Cearbhall