Re: DECtalk Synthesizer

Roger Stewart

Can you send me the link to get DecTalk?  I didn't see one on this list. I had a DecTalk add on for NVDA but it no longer works. If you have a new one, I'd love to have it.
Roger

On 8/19/2020 1:24 PM, brian wrote:
I down loaded the one that was posted today.

Brian Sackrider

On 8/19/2020 2:22 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
Which DECtalk do you have? I'm eagerly awaiting an update to the USB driver for the DECtalk Plus I think it's called.

On 8/19/2020 2:15 PM, brian wrote:
I just tried deck talk and it's the same that I had on my reading edge. All the same voices are there. They alll sound just the way that they did back then.

Brian Sackrider