Re: DECtalk Synthesizer

Don H

So is there a dectalk syn that works with the latest nvda on Win 10?

On 8/19/2020 2:19 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Gentlemen, I have retitled this topic to DECtalk synthesizer for archive purposes.  It is DECtalk, there is no 'k' after that 'C' in DEC, as it was developed by Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) in the early 1980s (may they rest in peace, DEC equipment was the first computing equipment I ever worked on).

          ~ Oscar Wilde