Re: DECtalk Synthesizer

Brian Sackrider

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [anatad] OT: Dectalk add-on for NVDA latest versions
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 12:29:40 +0200
From: jacob kruger <jacob@...>
To: anatad@...

Might be the long link - try this weTransfer.com page:

weTransfer.com dectalk NVDA add-on

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2020-08-19 12:20 PM, Thomas N. Chan wrote:
I can't get this link to work.
I love to get the dectalk again on nvda, the latest version.

Regards,
Thomas N Chan

On 19/08/2020 5:59 AM, Joseph Okon wrote:
just give this a quick drive. doesn't sound bad at all. i'm sort of
reliving my very first walk with speech synthesis about twenty four
years ago, mainly a little box with multi-voice engine driving it.

On 8/17/20, jacob kruger <jacob@...> wrote:
If anyone cares - along lines of recent post, came across this version
of the add-on for NVDA that offers a version of the dectalk voice add-on
that works with current/latest version of NVDA:

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/dectalk/DECtalk%20py3.nvda-addon

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA