From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 10:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] DECtalk Synthesizer

John, yes, I was the one who posted it to a couple of other lists, and, didn't post it here since it's not hosted on the official NVDA add-ons page.

It works fine here for me, on my windows 10 64 bit machine, running
under the latest NVDA 2020.2 version, but, up to list mods if they want
more than what has already been posted.

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791
Skype: BlindZA
On 2020-08-20 12:33 AM, Don H wrote:
I found the link for the Dectalk syn that works with the latest
version of NVDA. I can post it here if someone can tell me if this a
legal addon. It is from

grossgang.com