From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christo de Klerk
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 2:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] The Braille tables need updating.

Hello John

The UEB table is present, but you won't see it among the English table. The list is shown alphabetically and the table is listed under U for Unified English.

But on this topic, I see that although the Afrikaans grade to table is in the Tables folder, it is not listed by NVDA. This should be fixed in NVDA.

Kind regards

Christo

On 2020/08/20 01:18am, John J. Boyer wrote:

Hello,

The Unified English Braille table is not listed in the output Tables list. I have NVDA 2020.2.
Please include the en-ueb-g2.ctb table in the next release.

Thanks,
John