Re: The Braille tables need updating.

John J. Boyer

Hi Christo,

Thanks. I have UEB now! I don't know if people can read the html message you sent.
It says that the tables are listed alphabeticaloly, so the Unified English Braille table would not be found under English. The U.S. tables are no longer being maintained. I've been using UEB in my translations of books from Bookshare with good results.

John

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 11:49:54AM +0200, Christo de Klerk wrote:
<head>
</head>
see it among the English table. The list is shown alphabetically
and the table is listed under U for Unified English.</div>
the Afrikaans grade to table is in the Tables folder, it is not
listed by NVDA. This should be fixed in NVDA.</div>
wrote:<br>
cite="mid:20200819231831.GB79626@abilitiessoft">
<pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">Hello,

The Unified English Braille table is not listed in the output Tables list. I have NVDA 2020.2.
Please include the en-ueb-g2.ctb table in the next release.

Thanks,
John

</pre>

--