Re: multiple instances of NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

I've ben able to reproduce this off and on, more off than on on both my base pc running windows 2004 and my shadow running 1909. They do clear themselves up sometimes though.

On 20 Aug 2020, at 14:21, Don H wrote:

It seems that if you close NVDA or restart it you will get multiple instances of NVDA in the system tray.  Right now I have four NVDA listings in my system tray.