Re: multiple instances of NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Haha, that's always the way :)

I was going to say, if you had a way of reliably reproducing it, you could try disabling add-ons, then do that and see if it happens again - but if it doesn't happen all the time that makes it harder to track down.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 6:32 PM Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
On Fri, 21 Aug 2020, Quentin Christensen wrote:

> Interesting, I regularly restart NVDA and I don't recall ever seeing it from that.  Do you have any add-ons?

Several.  Nothing particularly unusual though.
W10 App Essentials, Add-on Updater, Speech History, Bluetooth Audio, Add-on
Documentation, Remote, Classic Selection, debugHelper, Dropbox, Easy Table Nav,
Mozilla Apps Enhancements, Notepad++, Outlook Extended, Object Detection, Synth
Ring Settings Selector, Virtual Review.

Also, while I run into this literally a few times per week, I have been unable
to repro it on latest alpha yet.  Of course, now that I said it happens all the
time, it isn't happening today.

Hopefully someone else will come up with a log.

Luke

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager