Re: NVDA Menu

Chris

The notification tray icon and right click on it

From: Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io
Sent: 21 August 2020 13:54
To: NVDA@NVDA.Groups.IO
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Menu

Hi friends,

I Have installed NVDA on a machine which has a bluetooth keyboard and I can’t find the insert key, not sure if it has one, it is the Apple style layout.

I Need to bring up the NVDA menu to go in to the options and change the keyboard layout to be laptop but I can’t perform an instert+n, does anyone know of another way to bring up the NVDA menu please?