Bug with Windows 10 Clipboard History

Kara Goldfinch

Hi everyone.

I believe this might have been mentioned before, but sometimes when pasting text using the clipboard history menu, either the control key will stick, or it'll just insert the letter v.

It only happens with NVDA. I don't have either of these issues with Narrator.

I have tested this with all add-ons disabled with the same result.

I'm running Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.450) and NVDA version 2020.2. The same happens with the current NVDA alpha, which at time of writing is version alpha-20763,1ef4dfb0.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance,

Kara