Re: Bug with Windows 10 Clipboard History

Can this be replicated if you use a different keyboard?

I ask only because of how many "intermittently sticky" command keys I've encountered over the years as a computer repair person.  I'm not saying there is not a bug, but you should use a different keyboard, and preferably one you know to be behaving well, as a diagnostic step.  If the behavior does not persist, suspect your keyboard is going wonky.  And they can do this in stages where everything works fine then you have a brief period of "sticky command key" then it releases.  It's definitely not always an all or nothing situation, which makes it hard to diagnose sometimes.

          ~ Oscar Wilde