From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sean
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 2:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Python Anywhere and NVDA

Hello, good luck.

I don't think IDEs running as web services are efficient.

Because the codes are difficult to navigate.

I recommend getting used to CMD, Python Console and NVDA's cursor / navigation system.

On 21/08/2020 13:54, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Hi all,

I am starting to learn the Python programming language and I have been making efforts to use the Python anywhere online browser. I have managed to register and achieve a user name and password. I have also managed, with some difficulty, to get into my dashboard and open a console. I may be using the wrong commands but I am finding it difficult to work with the command window.

Have any members on this list used Python anywhere successfully?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Sean

👨🦯 I’m programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely C++.