Re: Python Anywhere and NVDA

Sean

I think NVDA's built-in documentation is good to use NVDA more efficiently.

A lot can be said for other topics.

I just learned from people to turn on the computer. I saw everything after it from the Internet.

You can read a few blog posts that describe the CMD environment and will familiarize you with Windows.
Or a good book to keep going with a plan.

On 21/08/2020 20:18, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Good advice, Sean, I would be glad to follow your suggestion.

How do I get to know CMD, Python Console and NVDA's cursor / navigation system?

All the best,

Cearbhall