Re: Windows OneCore voices don't appear correctly in the list of synthesizers

Roger Stewart

I can't duplicate this here. One Core voices are in the list of synths in NVDA. Using latest NVDA stable and latest Win 10 2004.
Roger

On 8/21/2020 4:10 PM, Louise Pfau wrote:
Hi.  I believe I may have accidentally discovered a discrepancy in the “Select a synthesizer” dialog with regard to the “Windows OneCore” voices.  They don’t appear in the list, even though they are the default synthesizer for Windows 10.  I hadn’t intended to change the synthesizer, but I triggerd the command.  I was able to replicate the problem by uninstalling then reinstalling NVDA.  I’m running the most recent versions of both NVDA and Windows 10.  I’ve just joined the group, and it’s not in my list of groups in the main groups.io interface yet, so I can’t check the archive to see if this question has already been posted.

Thanks,

Louise