Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Menu

In preferences you can set CAPS LOCK as the NVDA/insert key

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 05:54 Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io <steven.hicks=nhs.net@groups.io> wrote:
I Have installed NVDA on a machine which has a bluetooth keyboard and I can’t find the insert key, not sure if it has one, it is the Apple style layout.

I Need to bring up the NVDA menu to go in to the options and change the keyboard layout to be laptop but I can’t perform an instert+n, does anyone know of another way to bring up the NVDA menu please?