Now however I do experience nvda reading to the end of the paragraph when pressing the nvda + down-arrow keys. Unfortunately I haven't seen a post with the solution. Can you please help ?

Thanks.

Hettie

On 2020/08/21 2:25 pm, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:

Hello,

Go to the NVDA icon in the systray by pressing Windows-B (on your Mac keyboard Option-B), hit the letter N until you come to NVDA and press Enter

Cheers,

  Ralf

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io
Sent: Freitag, 21. August 2020 13:54
To: NVDA@NVDA.Groups.IO
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Menu

Hi friends,

I Have installed NVDA on a machine which has a bluetooth keyboard and I can’t find the insert key, not sure if it has one, it is the Apple style layout.

I Need to bring up the NVDA menu to go in to the options and change the keyboard layout to be laptop but I can’t perform an instert+n, does anyone know of another way to bring up the NVDA menu please?