From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 12:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] what addons can i get with the most recent version of NVDA?

Hi list members, i'd like to know is there a more recent updater, and what addons can I use with the most recent version of NVDA? There doesn't seem to be many choices in terms of addons that I can choose to use. I would appreciate any assistance that anyone can give in reguards to my questions. Thank you.