Re: what addons can i get with the most recent version of NVDA?

Tony Ballou

Hi David,

The current version of NVDA is 2020.2. Some of the add-ons that I find most helpful are add ons documentation which you can use to get help for working with each add on you choose to install into NVDA.  The add on updater which will let you know when there is a new version of an add on.  perhaps my favorite is O B J pad, which allows you to use your keyboard as if it were a mouse.  cSome other add ons of note include: windows 10 app Essentials, clip contents designer, clip speak, easy table navigator, place markers, toolbars explorer, review cursor copier, speech history, emoticon’s, control usage assistant, resource monitor, and systray list.

Hope this helps.

Tony

Sent from Mail for Windows 10