De: Ian Blackburn
Enviado: domingo, 23 de agosto de 2020 3:38
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda]Which video software for nvda

The program that blocked it was Malwarebytes

It doesn’t even give an option to go through to the website for that website

Sometimes Malwarebytes let you go through

On 23 Aug 2020, at 4:33 pm, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:

Hmmm its not a virus.

It uses versions of ffmpeg and youtube dl both of which are opensource components.

The program runs on oracle java as its engine.

Its got an innosetup installer and thats about it.

Then again I am not surprised.

Microsoft flags just about anything everything from ccleaner to cdex could be a problem for some obscure reason.

Heck even nvda became malware at one time.

Lets face it, security companies don't like the blind especially antivirus makers.