Re: Accessible note taking apps

Tony Malykh

Hey,

My two cents. I use Notepad++ with NVDA Add-on IndentNav to organize plain text into sections. You just need to keep your sections indented, and then you can have as many sections and subsections as you wish. It is quite effective for me, and I often times have 1000+ lines files with my notes that I can still quickly navigate using this method.

HTH

--Tony

P.S. I'm the author of IndentNav.

On 8/23/2020 3:30 AM, Sean wrote:

Hi,

I research a lot of articles and I need to save this information regularly.
Some things I can forget over time.

I tried OneNote, Notes... and couldn't use it.

I am using windows 10.

Do you have any advice on this matter?

Features I expected:
    * to be able to search through the notes I have taken
    * export as html or txt

Stay healthy.

Sean

👨‍🦯 I’m programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely C++.