Re: Windows OneCore voices don't appear correctly in the list of synthesizers

Jackie

So 2 things. Remember that you've got 1core voices but also Microsoft
desktop voices. I'm just saying that to ensure you don't confuse the
2.

Next, Louise have you tried a portable install of NVDA just for the
halibut to see if they appear there? Lastly, what is your machine
localized to?

On 8/23/20, Louise Pfau <louise.pfau@...> wrote:
Hi.  The "Windows OneCore voices" work correctly with "Microsoft Narrator",
and when I looked through the settings, the "English (US)" voice pack was
listed as installed.  The "Windows OneCore voices" are speaking correctly
with NVDA, although they don't appear correctly in the list of
synthesizers.

Thanks,

Louise