From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 8:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issue with Outlook shortcut commands and NVDA compatibility

Hi,

I think there might be gestures conflict somewhere. To really find out, short of accessing user configuration directory and removing gestures.ini file, restart NVDA with debug logging enabled, use Outlook, try executing those commands, then:

  1. Press NVDA+F1 to open log viewer.
  2. Select and copy everything.
  3. Paste it as part of a private email to me.

I’ll announce the result to this list after analyzing the debug log. Also, for sake of completeness, what is the version of Outlook you are using?

Cheers,

Joseph