Re: NVDA Cursors tutorial.

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Is it courses you are meaning? I have if you are interested written and audio tutorials for the nvda screen reader. From the earlier days to now.

They are only for a desk top user as that is what I use.

The main website where they are is found at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

Any of the pages that mention nvda will link you to the nvda tutorials inside of the website. You will see what I mean when you pick one.

They are only in English as that is what I speak..

Also there is a link to the nvda shop on every page where you can buy material written and audio for a cost which Quentin sells from NVACCESS.

The pages will also point you towards other stuff as well.

hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 24/08/2020 5:59 pm, Emmanuel Junaid wrote:

Hello! Where can I get audio tutorial on all the nvda cosors.