Re: Which video software for nvda

Simone Dal Maso

Il 23/08/2020 18:47, CARLOS-ESTEBAN ha scritto:
Pontes Media is safe. A program don’t safe is, for example, Multi Extra, but the developer also created in 2016 an addon malicious for NVDA and this person is popular for this reason.
yes, the problem is that I installed multiextra sometimes ago, and now I really don't know if I have some malware on my pc. The software now is not free anymore, I hope nobody will use it!
I don't like when a person use a free software and in a second it becomes commercial or paysoftware. I think the user should be advised before. You update and... end!