Re: Accessible note taking apps

Sean

No, now I going test :) . Thanks.

On 23/08/2020 22:02, Greg Wocher wrote:
Hello,
Have you tried Google Keep? It use to be accessible but I am not sure now. I have not looked at it in a while.

Greg Wocher

On Aug 23, 2020, at 2:09 PM, Sean <s.tolstoyevski@...> wrote:

Submitted answers for writing plaintext / code / IDE.

So yes, the built-in Notepad can be used to take notes.
You may have created a good note-taking environment when you divide the topics into different folders.

But people don't take notes that way. And this is not a portable method.

You are reading an article on any website. You want to save the article somewhere. Perhaps there are sentences to underline.
Nothing on the web is likely to stay the way you first found it. Some contents die. And those contents can be very important.

This is why people use applications such as OneNote and Evernote.

You can tag notes in those applications, you can save websites content , and you can connect between notes...

These features are not what notepad supports.

And most of these apps also have a mobile app.
This way, people can take new notes, update, delete, etc., even while on the go.

If you know of such an application, please let me know.
If there is still no note-taking application available, I'll write it in Golang.
I can not believe this. Maybe I've tested 10 apps and none of them are compatible with screen readers. We are in the 21st century. It's so scary.

On 23/08/2020 17:31, Akash Kakkar wrote:
Bro, what about accessibility? are they reasonably accessible?

On 8/23/2020 6:35 PM, Hope Williamson wrote:
Hi, I use a service for saving links, which sounds like what your
wanting to do, so you can go back and read them whenever you need to
remember them. I use https://linklocker.co, but there are plenty of
other services like this out there, such as https://pinboard.in.

   These are web-based services, but they both work extremely well.
I've had success with using both of them at times.

--

Sean

👨‍🦯 I’m programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely C++.