Re: Textexpander freezes my keyboard

Gene

Try putting NVDA to sleep before having Text Expander do something. then wake it up after it does it. The toggle is control shift s for sleep and as I said, it’s a toggle.

From: Andy Jobben
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 7:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Textexpander freezes my keyboard

hi there

I'm using NVDA for a while. I still got a little bit of sight.

I'm using a program called textexpander. With a few letters it pastes a whole code, email or what kind of content for me. Like ninvoice pastes my pre-made email for a new invoice.

But if i got nvda running, than my keyboard freezes. I can use my mouse and go to othere programs, but when i want to use my keyboard i need to restart my computer agan.

Anyone with a solution?