Re: Which video software for nvda

Arlene

Hi, I use pontes and find it safe. I use it with google Chrome.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Simone Dal Maso
Sent: August 24, 2020 1:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda]Which video software for nvda

Il 23/08/2020 18:47, CARLOS-ESTEBAN ha scritto:

> Pontes Media is safe. A program don’t safe is, for example, Multi Extra,

> but the developer also created in 2016 an addon malicious for NVDA and

> this person is popular for this reason.

yes, the problem is that I installed multiextra sometimes ago, and now I

really don't know if I have some malware on my pc. The software now is

not free anymore, I hope nobody will use it!

I don't like when a person use a free software and in a second it

becomes commercial or paysoftware. I think the user should be advised

before. You update and... end!