Re: POWERPOINT

Quentin Christensen

Hi Heaven,

This might be a bit long to work through in time for this job application, but if PowerPoint is something you need for work and you'd like to build your skills up on it, NV Access have recently published the "Microsoft PowerPoint with NVDA" training module, which is available from: https://www.nvaccess.org/product/microsoft-powerpoint-with-nvda-ebook/

If you haven't got any of our training material and would like to work through the whole set of skills from Basic Training for NVDA through our four Office modules, we offer them all, as well as telephone support, in the NVDA Productivity Bundle: https://www.nvaccess.org/product/nvda-productivity-bundle/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 8:37 PM <heaven.lists92@...> wrote:

Dear List

I recently saw a job opportunity on the internet which I would like to apply for.  However, I need to do a powerPoint presentation as part of the application.

Could someone give me tips on the following, please:

1.            Creating and using PowerPoint presentations.

2.            Sharing such a presentation on Zoom.

Thank you for your help and advice.

Kind regards

Heaven

--