Re: Problems with capslock as NVDA modifier

Jackie

Janet, go to your keyboard settings in NVDA (NVDA + control + k), & tab to:
"Beep if typing lowercase letters when caps lock is on"
Make certain that box is checked, & press ok. At that point, you
should hear a beep when you press the shift key & caps lock is on
already.

On 8/26/20, Janet Brandly <jbrandly@...> wrote:
Hello all,

I am using the latest NVDA with Windows 10 2004 on a laptop. I have the
capslock set as the NVDA modifier. Occasionally the capslock key will
activate and I end up typing in all caps. I have no way of knowing this.
I've checked the NVDA settings to be sure the capslock is set as the
modifier and it is. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Janet