From: Janet Brandly
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 2:03 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Problems with capslock as NVDA modifier

Hello all,

I am using the latest NVDA with Windows 10 2004 on a laptop. I have the capslock set as the NVDA modifier. Occasionally the capslock key will activate and I end up typing in all caps. I have no way of knowing this. I’ve checked the NVDA settings to be sure the capslock is set as the modifier and it is. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Janet